As the New Year reigns in so do my goals for the year! I have so many so I thought I would take the path of others and give a list of 36 things before I turn 37. This sort of coincides with my birthday since I am a December baby!
1. Start OPAM—One Project a Month and finish them!
2. Stop drinking cans of Coca Cola and start drinking Tea (I have to drink some sort of caffeine).
3. Learn how to use Photoshop.
4. Sew a Quilt.
5. Create the little ones shared “Big Girl Room”.
6. Get one of my blog posts featured on a major site.
7. Try and make at least one kind of bread, homemade..from scratch. I am inspired by Pinch My Salt’s Bread Challenge.
8. Go horseback riding with Honey-Do.
9. Start all of my own seedlings for my garden.
10. Fix my garage sale find Singer 301 and actually sew on it!
11. Visit Florida and take the girls to Disney World.
12. Sew one full outfit for myself, top & bottom.
13. Sew one full outfit for each of my girls.
14. Make each of my girls a homemade doll.
15. Eat something new and exotic. Ethiopian food is on the list?!?!
16. Visit the Grand Canyon.
17. Run a half marathon or get pregnant with 3rd child (which ever comes first).
18. Lose 10 lbs. I know sounds totally cliche but maybe if I drop the soda and run a half marathon?!?!
19. Remember to send ALL of my family members birthday cards. I was a little lazy last year.
20. Make all of my birthday gifts for 2010. Umm…starting in March (I already bought January and February’s). Sorry!
21. Be more timely. Yes I am THAT person.
22. Make my own sushi roll for dinner.
23. Hike another portion of the Appalachian Trail with my Dad. We have already logged in 20 miles of it!
24. Improve my photography. Take other people’s pictures. Master my photo workflow.
25. Compete at the 4.0 USTA Tennis Level and WIN!
26. Try and create an Art Playgroup for a once a month meeting.
27. Potty train (not one) but BOTH girls……whoopee for me!
28. Organize a charity event. I don’t know what or when but I want to do something.
29. Reuse, Reduce, Recycle, Repurpose, Resourceful more than I did in 2009.
30. Do my hair everyday. I hate doing it but it really makes such a difference.
31. Use my own compost from my new compost bin for all my veggies in my garden.
32. Visit a large flea market or antique swap.
33. Visit a new Baseball stadium. My goal is to see all of them. Take Lil S to her 1st Ballgame!
34. Attend Blogher in NYC.
35. Go on a bike ride with Honey-Do and the Girls.
36. Write a Blog Tutorial.
I got this list idea from my new all time favorite blog…..check her out.